Camissa House is a serene, mountainside hideaway found in the heart of Cape Town. Named after the sweet waters that have trickled through the property for centuries, Camissa House is a place defined by peace, where delight abounds and senses become reawakened.
About the House
Camissa House has eight rooms with a maximum of only 16 guests, so you can be assured an intimate, secluded retreat. The hotel has three luxury terrace rooms with sensational views of Cape Town and the surrounding area as well as five luxury rooms with spectacular mountain views.
At Camissa House, there is no shortage of attention to detail and curated delights. Guests have a dedicated butler, tour desk, pool, roof-top bar and opulent high tea - you could be forgiven for not wanting to leave the hotel at all. The true spectacle, however, is found in Cape Town's lauded diversions; majestic Table Mountain at your doorstep, the idyllic beaches, award-winning restaurants and scenic Winelands Region.
- Accommodation in Luxury room
- Welcome drink of arrival
- Secure parking
- Butler service
- Unlimited Wifi
- Any other meal and beverages
- Spa Treatments
- Additional activities
- Curio Shop Purchases
- Travel until 31 May 2022
Bookable within 30 days of travel
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Framed by the iconic Table Mountain and celebrating uninterrupted views of the city of Cape Town below, a more spectacular location for a luxury hotel quite simply doesn’t exist.
- Stepping out of the hotel, it is not hard to see where Camissa House’s design inspiration has been sourced. Table Mountain is on our doorstep and is the canvas for the Cape Floral Kingdom, one of the world’s great centres of terrestrial biodiversity.
- Camissa House is more than just a boutique hotel, it’s a place defined by peace, where delight abounds and senses become reawakened.
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Children from 12 years old are welcome at Camissa House