Delaire Graff Hotel & Spa
Delaire is South Africa’s most desirable art, hospitality and wine destination. With two outstanding restaurants, a state-of-the-art winery, exclusive Lodges, a destination Spa and two luxury boutiques; this piece of paradise is nestled between majestic mountains and overlooking the vineyards of Stellenbosch, one of the world’s leading wine destinations.
R10 750 pp/night
About the Estate
Delaire Graff Estate has achieved what owner and visionary Laurence Graff had in mind when he vowed to transform this magnificent Cape Winelands property into South Africa’s most desirable wine, hospitality and art destination. Under his guidance, the world’s finest craftsmen, designers and architects have collaborated to create a magical destination, an experience dedicated to serving today’s discerning traveller.
All rooms feature double volume ceilings with exposed timber trusses and custom designed furniture created exclusively for Delaire by David Collins Studio. They are all perfectly situated to take maximum advantage of the views over the local hills and vineyards, and some extend all the way to Cape Point and Table Mountain. Special touches include Jo Malone bathroom amenities and contemporary art singled out from Laurence Graff’s personal art collection.
Each Deluxe Lodge room is a tranquil retreat offering seamless indoor/outdoor living. Overlooking a garden lined with ancient oak trees, the en-suite bedroom and living room both open out onto a terrace with a heated plunge pool.
Continuing the theme set by the restaurant and wine cellar, architect Pierre Bories of France-based Palm Architects and his team conceptualised a delightful blend of classic and indigenous architecture for the Hotel and Spa. Scale is determined by vineyards and trees, with structures nestling into the scenery, and simple contemporary forms and spacious volumes opening onto wooden decks, creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Accommodation in Deluxe Lodge (Garden View)
- Full breakfast
- Daily newspaper
- Complimentary minibar
- Delaire Graff wine tasting
- Vineyard walks
- Use of spa facilities, pool and gymnasium
- All other meals
- All beverages
- Spa treatments
- Additional activities
- Personal expenses
Travel until 30 September 2021
50% special discount also applies on higher room categories, contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- At Delaire Graff Hotel & Spa, you can enjoy art and design, gourmet foods, award winning wines and a world class spa imbued with warm, South African hospitality throughout your stay
- This incredible location provides a sense of escape and privacy for guests of this elegant wine estate in the heart of the Cape Winelands
- Guests are able to dine on the terrace under a canopy of pin oak trees, or within the splendid, spacious restaurant – both offering breathtaking views of the Stellenbosch valley and mountains
Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa
Children of all ages are welcome at Delaire Graff