Imbali Safari Lodge
Imbali Safari Lodge is the perfect departure point for your African Safari. Set on the banks of the N’waswitsontso River in the Central Kruger National Park, this palatial haven offers immaculate accommodation and unrestrained luxury. Experience magnificent wildlife sightings in the heart of the Kruger National Park – Africa’s most iconic game reserve.
R7 897 pp/night
About the Lodge
This exclusive lodge in the world-renowned Kruger National Park has 12 private suites, each with their own private plunge pool and en-suite bathroom with magnificent views of the wilderness beyond.
Observe and enjoy one of South Africa’s most renowned wildlife experiences at Imbali Safari Lodge, nestled discreetly amidst a canopy of impressive Jackalberry and Tamboti trees in the iconic Kruger National Park.
You do not even need to leave the comfort of Imbali Safari Lodge’s deck to see Kruger National Park’s creatures as the camp is positioned along the animal movement patterns that ensures a constant parade of elephant, buffalo, antelope, lion, leopard and wild dog can be seen from the camp. Sheltered in a riverine forest overlooking the seasonal Nwaswitsontso river, Imbali Safari Lodge is built on the site of a 400-year-old African settlement that has yielded such evidence of an ancient culture as clay pots, bone tools and grinding stones.
Plush leather sofas, African patterned tapestries and traditional artefacts fight for their place of pride amidst thatched roofs, stone columns and the odd tree that emerges unapologetically through the teak deck; an impressive Jackalberry keeping diners company as it rises through the lodge’s floor and peeps well out over the Tsonga-styled thatched roof.
Continuing in the spirit in which the Kruger National Park was created, Imbali Safari Lodge acts as a sanctuary for the bush’s creatures, great and small, and is in fact your very own bush sanctuary for the duration of your special Kruger National Park stay.
- Accommodation in Luxury Suite with private plunge pool
- 3 meals per day
- Selected alcoholic beverages available between 12:00 and 22:00 only
- 2 game drives daily
- Premium brand beverages
- Gate entrance fees: R110 per person, per stay, which are payable upon entrance to Kruger National Park. Subject to change
- Curio-shop purchases
- Telephone calls
- Travel until 30 September 2021
- Please note there is no cellphone reception at the lodge
- It is possible to book the lodge for exclusive use.
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Centrally located and adjacent to some of the most famous safari lodges in the Sabi Sands and Manyeleti Game Reserves we enjoy the some of the most productive game viewing anywhere on the planet.
- Separate Victorian bath and walk in shower create the essence of luxury in the bathroom.
- Walks are available to our guests accompanied by highly qualified guides.
- A well-situated waterhole attracts a great variety of animals.
No, but massages can be organised
Children from 8 years old are welcome at the lodge and will enjoy a special kiddies safari