Impodimo Game Lodge
Enjoy a great stay at Impodimo Game Lodge, set on a rocky ridge overlooking the vistas within the magnificent malaria-free Madikwe Game Reserve of the North West Province of South Africa. Family friendly!
About the Lodge
Madikwe Game Reserve covers an area of 75000 hectares of unique topography and breathtaking beauty bordering Botswana. It is home to the Big 5, the beautiful Painted Wolf (African Wild Dogs), Cheetah, Brown and Spotted Hyena a variety of large mammals and bird life. Carved from the hillside, eight glass fronted luxury chalets and one Deluxe Suite line a natural spring, each enjoying striking views of the African Bush. Each luxury suites features twin beds with the option of king beds available on request, full en-suite bathrooms with outdoor showers, closed system fireplaces and private deck. Children of all ages are welcome at Impodimo for an unforgettable safari experience. The kiddies program is tailored to the different ages and can be fun and educational for all. Each child receives a personalized welcome pack with goodies and activities to do in between safaris. Children over the age of 6 years are welcome on the game drives, however, families with younger children need not fear that their kids will miss out, as we offer a ‘kiddies bumble’ which is shorter and aimed at keeping the little one’s attention.
- Accommodation in Standard Luxury Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two Game Drives daily and safari sundowners
- All beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Park entrance fees and conservations levies
- Gate Fees to be paid directly at the Lodge: R 180 per adult per stay & R 80 per child (under 12 years) per stay
- For guests flying in, the gate fees are R 240 per adult per stay and R 150 per child per stay. (Subject to change)
- A Madikwe Guest Conservation Contribution Fee of R 165 per adult per night & R 82.50 per child (under 12 years) per night applies. The fees are subject to change and are to be settled at the lodge directly.
Travel until 31 May 2021
Not applicable over the Easter weekend
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- A luxury lodge in the heart of the Madikwe Game Reserve with its unique topography and breathtaking beauty bordering Botswana.
- One of the few remaining places on the African continent where to admire the beautiful Painted Wolf (African Wild Dogs).
- The Lodge has a fantastic underground “Elephant hide” with non-stop action from Elephants rolling in the mud. A unique and thrilling experience not to be missed!
Madikwe, North West Province, South Africa
No. Massages are available on request
Kids of all ages are welcome