Kapama Buffalo Camp
This luxury tented camp, in Kapama Private Game Reserve near the Kruger National Park, is a quiet and intimate lodge where you can unwind in the shade of the trees and simply absorb the surrounding peace. The perfect luxury South African Safari escape
From R8 800 pp/night
About the Camp
High in the treetops, accessible only by elevated wooden walkways, lie the old-world luxury tents of Buffalo Camp. These 10 spacious suites are the closest you’ll get to living alongside our wildlife. As it’s the smallest camp, Buffalo is a quiet and intimate lodge where you can unwind in the shade of the trees and simply absorb the surrounding peace. Set among tall, shady trees, with a seasonal river below, Buffalo Camp’s suites are ultra-luxurious tents that consistently delight guests. Dark wood and leather finishes add a nostalgic air, while oil lanterns illuminating the walkways at night create a wonderfully romantic ambience.
Each luxury tent features en-suite bathrooms and air con, as well as heated blankets for cooler weather comfort. Tea and Nespresso coffee facilities come standard, along with a fully stocked minibar. For peace of mind, there’s a lock-up safe for your valuables.
- Accommodation in Luxury Tent
- Full Breakfast
- Teas and snacks
- All local and select premium drinks
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- Premium beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Conservation levy of R200 per person, per night
- Travel until 30 June 2022
- Advertised rates are applicable until 30 April 2022
- For travel from 01 May 2022: R3995 per person per night
- Book within 30 days of travel
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- A luxury accommodation with a tented style but all the possible comforts you can ask for.
- The game drives offer a great variety of wildlife and birds, never boring!
- Great hospitality and tranquillity since the camp is small and no small children are allowed.
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
No. Spa treatments can be booked at the nearby Kapama River Lodge
Kids are welcome from 16 years old