With its light, airy, open spaces and views from every angle, Karula is truly the pride of Kapama Private Game Reserve as our flagship lodge. Effortlessly elegant and stylish, Karula will steal the breath of even the most seasoned traveller.
R18 500 pp/night
About the Lodge
With its light, airy, open spaces and views from every angle, Karula is truly the pride of Kapama as our flagship lodge. Each of our glass-wrapped villas has its own outside deck area, a full-sized heated pool and loungers to relax in as you take in the views. Effortlessly elegant and stylish, Karula has the power to steal the breath of even the most seasoned traveller. This luxury safari accommodation lodge near the Kruger National Park is every discerning traveller’s perfect escape.
Our superior villas feature wrap-around glass sliding doors that open onto an outside deck area with stunning views of the Klaserie River.
Enjoy something refreshing from your personal minibar while lazing around in your own heated pool or relaxing on the patio. After a day in the bush, you can take a spectacular shower under the stars in your outdoor shower or, if the weather’s a bit chillier, cuddle up in your opulent villa while sipping champagne or any of our selection of fine wines available to you. Air con in the suites ensures you’ll always be comfortable and your personal Nespresso coffee machine means you can wake up to the smell of your favourite roast, warm and aromatic. For peace of mind, they’ve provided a lock-up safe for your valuables, and the suites are equipped with tech creature comforts – Wi-Fi, an iPod docking station and international adapters for your convenience.
- Accommodation in Superior Villa
- Full Breakfast
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- Use of hydro facilities and steam room/ice bath
- All beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
Conservation levy of R150 per person per night
- Travel until 31 July 2021
- The advertised special price is for travel during weekdays
- Specific rates for weekends are R5 950 per person per night with a 2-night minimum stay
- Combinable with the Midweek Pay 2, Stay 3 Deal, excluding public holidays and long weekends.
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- This lodge is without any doubt the private reserve flagship lodge. Very elegant, modern and stylish, Kapama Karula can easily spoil even the most expecting client, beyond any expectation.
- Beautiful Big 5 reserve, with the possibility to visit the Hoesdpruit Endangered Species Centre close by
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Kids of all ages are welcome