Kapama River Lodge
Enjoy a luxurious stay in a beautiful Lodge, surrounded by the African bush and wildlife. Escape to a place away from time, and indulge in one of the finest safari lodges near the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
R7 700 pp/night
About the Lodge
Made up of 64 gorgeous rooms, River Lodge is our largest camp, but the wide, open spaces and airy design are a constant reminder that you’re sleeping under the African sky. River Lodge is more festive and social than the smaller, quieter camps in the reserve, which is why young couples and groups of friends are often among their guests.
Let yourself drift away in a suite reminiscent of Hemingway’s Africa, or take in the beauty of the reserve from the privacy of your patio. Each suite is equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, coffee and tea-making facilities, a minibar, as well as a lock-up safe and international plugs. The Lodge offers a beautiful swimming pool and a spa.
- Accommodation in a Spa Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- All beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
Conservation levy of R150 per person per night
- Travel until 31 July 2021
- The advertised special price is for travel during weekdays
- Specific rates for the weekend are R2 950 per person per night with a 2-night minimum stay
- Combinable with the Midweek Pay 2, Stay 3 Deal, excluding public holidays and long weekends.
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- Luxury accommodation in one of the richest private game reserves in the Kruger area.
- The game drives offer a great variety of wildlife and birds, never boring!
- Great hospitality and plenty of activities to entertain all ages.
- Amazing and beautiful Spa.
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Kids of all ages are welcome.