Kapama River Lodge
Enjoy a luxurious stay in a beautiful Lodge, surrounded by the African bush and wildlife. Escape to a place away from time, and indulge in one of the finest safari lodges near the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
From R7 700 pp/night
About the Lodge
Made up of 64 gorgeous rooms, River Lodge is the largest camp, but the wide, open spaces and airy design are a constant reminder that you’re sleeping under the African sky. River Lodge is more festive and social than the smaller, quieter camps in the reserve, which is why young couples and groups of friends are often among their guests.
Let yourself drift away in a suite reminiscent of Hemingway’s Africa, or take in the beauty of the reserve from the privacy of your patio. Each suite is equipped with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, coffee and tea-making facilities, a minibar, as well as a lock-up safe and international plugs. The Lodge offers a beautiful swimming pool and a spa.
- Accommodation in a Spa Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Teas and snacks
- All local and select premium drinks
- Two daily safari activities
- Bush walks
- Return transfer to/from HDS airport for scheduled flights
- Premium beverages
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Conservation levy of R200 per person, per night
- Travel until 30 June 2022
- Advertised rates are applicable until 30 April 2022
- For travel from 01 May 2022: R3495 per person per night
- Book within 30 days of travel
- Family units available, please contact us
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- Luxury accommodation in one of the richest private game reserves in the Kruger area.
- The game drives offer a great variety of wildlife and birds, never boring!
- Great hospitality and plenty of activities to entertain all ages.
- Amazing and beautiful Spa.
Kapama Game Reserve, Limpopo, South Africa
Kids of all ages are welcome.