Lion Sands River Lodge
About the Lodge
The lodge recently reopened after an extensive renovation, introducing a new sense of brightness and space. Wooden walkways lead off to a spa, gym and pool, and back to the main lodge, where the deck’s connected water features give the impression of floating on the river.
The lodge’s eight Luxury Rooms, six Superior Luxury Rooms and four River Suites are spaced along a path to reveal splendid river views and make for a very personal safari stay. This is where couples, families and friends come together to reconnect with one another and Mother Nature.
- Accommodation in Luxury Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport)
- Park fees: R 140 per person, per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Shaw’s Gate Vehicle Fees: R 310 per vehicle per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Guest Conservation Contribution: R 152 per person per night
- Recovery & Rebuilding Levy: R115 per person, per night (excludes children under 6 years of age)
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatment
- Valid for travel until 19 December 2022
- Minimum two-night stay
- Bookable within 30 days of travel
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking, balance due 30 days before travel
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- Amazing renovated luxurious lodge in the middle of the Sabi Sands, set along the banks of the beautiful Sabie River.
- Great staff, delicious food and fantastic safaris activities.
- You can also spend a night in the very luxurious treehouse (with a supplement).
Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 11 years old welcome