Lion Sands River Lodge
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve is one of those very special places in the world and is one of the best South African safari destinations for wildlife enthusiasts, photographers and bird watchers alike. Looking for a sophisticated interpretation of the traditional safari lodge? Discover Lion Sands River Lodge.
About the Lodge
The lodge recently reopened after an extensive renovation, introducing a new sense of brightness and space. Wooden walkways lead off to a spa, gym and pool, and back to the main lodge, where the deck’s connected water features give the impression of floating on the river.
The lodge’s eight Luxury Rooms, six Superior Luxury Rooms and four River Suites are spaced along a path to reveal splendid river views and make for a very personal safari stay. This is where couples, families and friends come together to reconnect with one another and Mother Nature.
- Accommodation in Luxury room
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport)
- Kruger National Park entry fees: R105 per person, per stay
- Park fees: R 140 per person per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Shaw’s Gate Vehicle Fees: R 310 per vehicle per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Conservation fees: R152 per person, per day
- Recovery & Rebuilding Levy: R115 per person, per night (excludes children under 6 years of age)
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatment
- Valid for travel until 30 April 2021
- Minimum two-night stay
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking, balance due 15 days before travel
- Mid-Week Special! (Sunday to Thursday), for other days special rate of R5,495 per person, per night
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- Amazing renovated luxurious lodge in the middle of the Sabi Sands, set along the banks of the beautiful Sabie River.
- Great staff, delicious food and fantastic safaris activities.
- You can also spend a night in the very luxurious treehouse (with a supplement).
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 11 years old welcome