Londolozi Founders Camp
Enchanting and intimate, Founders Camp is ideally situated to provide an insider’s view of the secrets of river life in the heart of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve.
R19 950 pp/night
About the Camp
Ten idyllic superior chalets repose in the shade of ancient Ebony and Matumi trees along the banks of the Sand River.
A touch of bush bohemia is how Founders Camp has been described. Swathes of fabrics in soft shades can be found in the riverside lounge and the Founders Family Suites with their interconnecting sky walks, give this camp a young and vibrant energy that appeals to discerning individuals and modern day families.
In Founders Camp, one can find the yoga deck, a sanctuary for quiet contemplation, beneath the shade of a 500-year-old ebony tree on the banks of the river, where daily yoga classes are held under the watchful eye of the nyala, bushbuck and monkeys.
- Accommodation in standard chalet
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Local beverages
- Two game drives daily
- All flights and transfers
- Gate Entry fees: R 140 per person, per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Vehicle fees: R210 per vehicle (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Conservation fees: R151.80 per person, per day
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Massage room treatment
- Valid for travel until 31 May 2021
- Family chalets available, please contact us
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- No two days are the same at Londolozi and the experience is tailored to suit individual preferences and expectations. There is a certain rhythm and pace to the experience that stirs a sense of homecoming on repeat visits and a pleasing sense of order for first time bushveld visitors
- The reserve is internationally recognised for its far-sighted and progressive management of land and wildlife rehabilitation as well as productive community involvements
- Enchanting, intimate and child friendly, Founder’s Camp is ideally situated to provide an insider’s view of the secrets of river life. Ten idyllic superior chalets, repose in the shade of ancient ebony and matumi trees along the banks of the Sand River
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 6 years old are welcome