Long Lee Manor at Shamwari
If you are looking to plan your annual holiday, look no further than Long Lee Manor at Shamwari Private Game Reserve. This Edwardian style manor boasts manicured gardens, a large rim-flow pool and verandas, all overlooking the magnificent plains teeming with wildlife.
R10 375 pp/night
About the Manor
Overlooking the magnificent plains of Shamwari you will find the exquisite Long Lee Manor. This newly redesigned lodge boasts Edwardian styled suites and a stupendous rim-flow pool. Long Lee Manor redefines elegance in nature and is tastefully designed to enhance its location.
In addition to the rolling landscapes, the extravagant Long Lee Manor boasts the original Manor House and offers several unique features that will keep you comfortable during your stay.
The accommodation is tastefully designed to enhance its location, while the Manor House has been lovingly restored to pay homage to the area’s rich heritage, adding a bit of romance to any stay.
Game drives take place in the tranquil moods of sunrise and sunset. Survey the areas, witness the birds of prey or spot one of the Big 5 from the comfort and safety of our open game viewing vehicles. Our rangers and guides are passionate about wildlife and knowledgeable in their respective fields of expertise. Expect to take away new insights, an appreciation for Africa, and an unforgettable experience.
- Accommodation in Manor suite, Plains room or Garden room
- All meals
- 2 game drives per day
- Coffee, Tea and Water
- Tourism Levy
- All beverages
- Spa Treatments & Retail
- Additional activities
- Gift Boutique Purchases
- Laundry services
- Conservation levy of R150 per person, per night (free for children under 4 years old)
- Travel until 30 June 2021
- Not applicable during Festive Season (21 December 2020 – 10 January 2021) and long weekends (19-23 March 2021 and 01-06 April 2021)
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Shamwari Private Game Reserve is a premier safari and holiday destination in South Africa’s ecologically and culturally significant Eastern Cape Province.
- The Manor House has been lovingly restored in 2019 to pay homage to the area’s rich heritage, adding a bit of romance to any stay.
- Memories the Little Ones will treasure for a lifetime: start them young with our special Kids on Safari Programme, which aims to entertain and educate kids about the importance of nature conservation.
- The manor hosts spa treatments for guests in their relaxation retreats, such as massages, facials as well as hand and foot rituals.
Shamwari Private Game Reserve, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Children from 8 years old are welcome at Long Lee Manor