Old Drift Lodge
Old Drift Lodge is an extraordinary luxury tented lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River, a bush paradise that exudes an old-world charm admits modern luxuries. The lodge offers family-friendly accommodation with an air of opulence and grace, in a wild and exuberant Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls.
R11 250 pp/night
About the Lodge
Upstream from the iconic Victoria Falls in the Zambezi National Park lies a pristine piece of land on the banks of the Zambezi River. The untouched natural beauty of the park is sprawled over 56 000 breathtaking hectares. The activities offered at Old Drift Lodge emphasise the rich natural environment, focusing on the abundance of wildlife that roam through the Park and swim the Zambezi River. The Zambezi National Park can be explored by road, river or on foot, satisfying guests needs to experience every aspect of this natural utopia.
The main lodge area has 360-degree views, north facing onto the Zambezi & south facing onto a water hole. Only 4.5 kilometres from the town of Victoria Falls, Old Drift Lodge is the closest lodge within the National Park to Victoria Falls. Luxury boats transport guests to our natural utopia where we are able to accommodate safari-goers in 10 double suites and 4 family suites.
Old Drift Lodge offers family-friendly accommodation, with each air-conditioned suite decorated with stylish furnishings, fitting of the bygone eras, which blend in seamlessly with the natural environment. The spacious canvas en-suite rooms all have a private lounge, indoor and outdoor showers, plunge pool and an outdoor bath overlooking the Zambezi.
- Accommodation in Luxury Tented Suite
- All meals and drinks
- Complimentary mini bars in the rooms
- Return transfers from Victoria Falls or Livingstone Airport
- Shuttle transfers to Victoria Falls town
- Laundry (No dry-cleaning or special care items)
- Emergency Medical Evacuation cover
- All taxes
- Activities available at no extra charge to guests (time and weather permitting):
- Morning or afternoon game drives in the Zambezi National Park
- Morning or afternoon river safaris
- Morning or afternoon guided walking safaris
- A lunch at the Lookout Café, including drinks
- A guided tour of the falls in Zimbabwe (excluding entry fees)
- Premium brand drinks (available and payable direct)
- Curios and all items of a personal nature
- Rainforest Entry Fee: USD 30 (Applicable to Zimbabwe Tour of the Falls & payable upon invoice. Subject to change)
- Conservation Levy: USD15 per person, per night (payable upon invoice & subject to change)
- Private vehicle use: USD 250 per activity (maximum 7 guests per vehicle)
- Visa fees (where applicable)
Travel between 01 September 2020 and 30 June 2021
Family Luxury Tented Suites available
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Old Drift Lodge is ideally situated within the National Park and offers guests an all-inclusive insight into an exquisite natural world
- The suites are resplendent with stylish furnishings and fittings, accentuated by an indoor and outdoor shower, private plunge pool and bath with a view.
- The lodge presents exquisitely crafted dishes that pair modern cooking techniques with fresh local produce to ensure that every meal is uniquely indulgent.
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Children over the age of 7 are welcome at the lodge
Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted on any Walking Safaris.