Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge
Special rate for stays between 01 May 2021 and 30 June 2021 only. See the Validity section below for rates during other periods.
What sets Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge apart is a breathtaking combination of its expansive natural views and visionary architecture which strategically makes the most of its prime position overlooking the local drinking hole and wild game of the Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park.
R2 980 pp/night
About the Lodge
The lodge features slick, contemporary design with natural finishes and boasts a deck that extends along one side of the lodge, 11-metre infinity lap pool, sundeck and spa.
The accommodation features air-conditioned standard rooms with private deck, luxury bush suites with open fireplaces and honeymoon villas with private plunge pool. Guests can enjoy views of the reserve. Meals are served in the dining room or weather-permitting on a clear day under starry African sky around the open-air boma and campfire.
At Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge, you will have the opportunity to have a taste of the places, people, fauna and flora of wildest Africa. The lodge is set in Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game Reserve, a vast haven for protected species such as rhino, elephant, leopard and wild dog. With lush surroundings, guests can enjoy bird watching and views of the scenic African plains.
There is nothing quite like setting out on the back of an open game viewing vehicle, watching the red sun rising as a herd of elephant crosses the road in front of you. Relax and enjoy unique wildlife encounters.
- Accommodation in a Safari Room
- Full Breakfast
- 2 daily game drives
- All beverages
- Park fees: R140 per adult, R66 per child, per stay
- Isibindi Foundation Levy: R80 per person, per night. Children up to 3 years do not pay this levy.
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Travel until 30 June 2021
- Published rate is valid from 01 May 2021 until 30 June 2021
- For other periods, the rate per person, per night, is R2 190
- Excludes 15 December 2020 to 15 January 2021 and Easter long weekend (02 – 05 April 2021)
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Bushwalks may be arranged on request
WHY WE LIKE IT
- The Hluhluwe iMfolozi Park is home to an incredible array of creatures great and small, including the Big 5. Whether on an interesting safari drive, on a bushwalk, or even from the comfort of your room, the exciting sightings will make your trip a memorable one.
- Relax, unwind and complete your Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge experience with a rejuvenating spa treatment.
- Stunning view from the restaurant terrace, ideal to enjoy the fine gastronomy in the middle of the bush.
Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Reserve, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Kids of all ages welcome