Rhulani Safari Lodge
Rhulani Safari Lodge, situated in Madikwe Game Reserve, is set along a crest with commanding stunning vistas of Madikwe. Rhulani Safari Lodge offers 5-star luxury accommodation in a malaria-free environment. Early morning and late afternoon game drives will give you the opportunity to view a wide variety of wildlife species, including the legendary Big 5 mammals.
R8 600 pp/night
About the Lodge
The Luxury Private Chalet is a detached, spacious bungalow, which consists of a bedroom, an en-suite bathroom and a terrace with an outside shower and a plunge pool (heated) where you have uninterrupted views of Madikwe Game Reserve.
From a comfortably furnished, underground lounge right by the watering hole, you have the opportunity to observe the wild animals up close. From the main area, you walk quietly through a tunnel so that the animals at the waterhole will not notice that you will be right next to them. The floor-level windows give you a whole new experience of looking at the animals from a frog's perspective and taking unique photos.
You can also decide to feel the butterflies in your stomach and experience the African bush by going on a guided bush walk with the lodge’s qualified rangers.
Try the exquisite dining experience under the magnificent African night sky, warmed by a roaring fire. In addition, a variety of indoor and outdoor dining locations are also available. For those special occasions, enjoy a romantic dinner on the private deck.
Let your children have fun in the playroom equipped with toys, art supplies and DVDs. The lodge also has babysitters who will keep an eye on them while they are in the playroom, or while they take time off to hunt for bugs together.
- Accommodation in Luxury Private Chalet
- Full Breakfast
- Lunch (lunch on your day of arrival upon request)
- Snacks, high tea
- Two daily game drives
- Complimentary welcome drinks, bottled water
- Free WiFi internet in your room and all lodge areas
- Stocked Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary tea & coffee in your room
- Well stocked minibar in your room (beverages not included)
- Complimentary sundowners on game drive
- Pick-up and drop-off at Madikwe’s Western airstrip
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- All premium rated wines, spirits, imported champagnes, cigars and cigarettes.
- Gate Fees to be paid directly at the Lodge: R180 per adult, per stay and R80 per child (under 12 years), per stay (rates are subject to change).
- For guests flying in, gate fees are R240 per adult, per stay and R150 per child per stay (rates are subject to change).
- Madikwe Guest Conservation Contribution Fee of R165 per adult, per night and R82.50 per child (2 – 11 years), per night.
- Massages, bushwalks, laundry, babysitting, curios, excursions, private vehicle.
- Travel 30 April 2021
- Min / max 3-night stay special offer applicable from R3 440 per person per night sharing a Luxury Private Chalet
- Offer valid for a minimum/maximum of 3-nights stay only. For shorter or longer stays, special rate of R5 160 per person, per night
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Rhulani Safari Lodge offers 5-star luxury accommodation in a malaria-free environment. Game drives will give you the opportunity to view a wide variety of wildlife species, including the legendary Big 5.
- Enjoy the underground observation hide at the waterhole to observe the wild animals up close.
- Indulge in a variety of massages in the privacy of your own room or on your private deck.
Madikwe Game Reserve, North West Province, South Africa
Kids of all ages are welcome
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on safari, except if on a private vehicle