The Old Rectory
Located in Plettenberg Bay, The Old Rectory is the ideal getaway if you are looking for a peaceful, tranquil and personal weekend away or holiday.
About the Boutique Hotel
This heritage building dates back to 1777 and was later used as a rectory by the Anglican church until the present rectory was built in 1939. The beautiful building has now been returned to its former glory and is the focal point of this boutique hotel.
The 18 suites are furnished with king-sized beds, suites include a luxurious rain shower, large bath and a private outdoor terrace or garden.
Charming architectural details and centuries of heritage make The Old Rectory Hotel & Spa feel like both a rare find and an intimate home-from-home. The spa, cosy bar, swimming pool and celebrated restaurant offer enough by way of dining and leisure options that you may never want to leave.
- Accommodation in luxury suite
- Full Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All other meals
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Valid for travel until 30 September 2021
- Family suites available, please contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Just metres from the beach in a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s position gives you perfect access to one of South Africa’s most picturesque and naturally beautiful seaside towns.
- One can enjoy dining at the exclusive hotel restaurant, pampering at the spa centre, relaxing drinks at the bar, and a dip in the pool to cool down. There are many leisure activities in the area to enjoy, such as hiking, watersports at the beach, golf, and excursions to the local wine farms.
Plettenberg Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Children of all ages are welcome