Surrounded by magnificent rock outcrops, Tshwene Lodge is a secluded oasis in the rugged valley of the Taaibos River. The Chacma baboon, after which the lodge is named, calls at the break of dawn.
About the Lodge
The five strategically positioned suites of Tshwene Lodge all offer privacy amongst a canopy of trees while affording intimate views of the valley below and the hills beyond.
Unwind in the comfort of a double room with bathroom en-suite, an indoor and private outdoor shower and breath-taking African views
The main facilities include a wellness spa, two lounges, pool, indoor and outdoor dining areas set on a huge wooden patio with magnificent views. All meals are prepared by a local chef for a deliciously authentic experience.
- Accommodation in luxury thatched suite
- Full Breakfast
- Two game drives daily
- Wi-Fi in central area
- Road transfer from/to the Welgevonden Main Gate
- Conservation fee of R165 per person, per day
- Park Entrance Fee of R85 per person, per day – (subject to change without prior notification)
- Personal expenses
- Additional activities
- Valid for travel until 30 September 2021
- Guests will be collected at the Main Gate of the Welgevonden at 12h30. On the day of departure, guests will be transferred back to the Main Gate at 11h00.
- Gate transfers other than the allocated time must be requested in advance with management and if available will be charged at an extra cost.
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Intimate bush lodge situated in the heart of the Welgevonden Reserve – just 290 km away from Johannesburg.
- From your private wooden deck listen to the calls of a passing herd of elephant, or watch the African sunset the bush ablaze as it sinks over the horizon, in this malaria-free paradise.
Welgevonden Private Game Reserve, Limpopo Province, South Africa
Children from 10 years old are welcome