Vilanculos Beach Lodge
Vilanculos Beach Lodge is situated in the small coastal town of Vilanculos, in the subtropical province of Inhambane, Mozambique. This Family owned lodge is a perfect destination for your breakaway.
R2 430 pp/night
About the Lodge
The lodge is constructed from natural indigenous elements of thatch and local hardwood simbire poles, which have been combined in perfect harmony with plaster walls and wood frame doors and windows. The result is the relaxed yet stylish finish. The property extends right on to the beach and the lodge buildings are set back about 100m up the ridge, overlooking the sea.
Accommodation is in privately appointed Luxury Bungalows constructed on ironwood stilts with “majeka” (local thatch) roofs and beautiful mahogany floors. All 22 bungalows have en-suite bathrooms with showers, mosquito nets, room safes, coffee and tea facilities, bath robes, a hairdryer and amenities. They are also all air conditioned for your comfort.
The bungalows are set amidst lush indigenous gardens with private balconies - most with seaviews which offer exceptional views of the sunrise over the ocean- allowing guests to truly relax and soak up the idyllic atmosphere.
- Accommodation in bungalow
- Filter coffee and tea
- Airport transfers
- Limited Wi-Fi
- Canoes, Stand up paddle-boards, Kayaks, Racket-ball, Art, Swing-ball, Volleyball, Football, Board games
- All other meals and beverages
- Additional activities
- Personal expenses
- Visa when applicable
- Travel until 31 December 2021
- Minimum 5 Night stay over the Festive Season (15 December – 04 January 2021)
- Stay 4, Pay 3 and Stay 5, Pay 4 offers apply (excluding Festive Season from 15 December – 04 January 2021)
- For family units, contact us
- Half board and full board meal plans available, contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Vilanculos lies approximately 700kms north of Maputo and 500kms south of Beira. The town, with friendly people and a lively atmosphere, offers the perfect base from which to explore the picturesque Bazaruto Archipelago and the Bazaruto National Park.
- Angela Caratelli alongside her husband Damien, passionately manage Vilanculos Beach Lodge hands-on. You will more than likely be greeted by all members of this dynamic family throughout your stay.
- The Archipelago offers some of the world’s best snorkelling, diving and big game fishing. The islands are pristine in their natural beauty and diverse ecologies. The coral reefs are profuse with a diversity of tropical fish and turtles and are amongst the most pristine in the Western Indian Ocean.
All children are welcome at Vilanculos Beach Lodge