White Pearl Resort
Nestled in a sheltered bay on Mozambique’s Lagoon Coast, White Pearl Resort is poised amongst the dunes on a magnificent stretch of coastline, tucked behind Casuarina trees, for the ultimate in beach getaway in Africa.
From R8 874 pp/night
ABOUT THE RESORT
22 luxurious suites have been sensitively designed to take advantage of their beautiful natural setting while protecting the fragile eco-systems beneath them.
Cool, clean lines, contemporary furniture and a palette inspired by the surrounding coastal landscape characterise this resort.
In this striking setting, put your feet up as you sip your favourite summer cocktail at the Ibiza-styled glamorous beach bar, recline on the wide deck soaking up the sun or head down to the beach for some R&R as you listen to the sound of the waves breaking nearby.
Inspired by the rich coastal biodiversity of the area and beautiful Indian Ocean reefs, the guest areas offer laid-back beachside chic, with spaces designed to relax and enjoy. The striking beach bar, set against a backdrop of white and turquoise, is at the heart of this unmatched beach experience. Stretch out on one of the beautiful over-sized day beds or comfortable loungers while you indulge in a refreshing cocktail with views over the great expanse of ocean and white sands.
- Accommodation in pool suite
- All meals: Full breakfast, lunch (excluding oysters and lobster on Beach Bar menu), three-course dinner
- Afternoon tea and mini-bar snacks
- Canapés at the pool bar, teas, coffees, soft drinks & bottled mineral water
- Private butler service
- Laundry service
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Medi-vac helicopter evacuation for medical emergencies
- Beach sports
- Beach Picnic
- Shoreline Fishing
- Stand-Up Paddle boarding
- Kids Skipper Club
- Stargazing/Moongazing (subject to a fixed schedule and subject to availability)
- Local Drumming Performance
- Beach Bootcamp (subject to a fixed schedule and subject to availability)
- Fat Bikes
All alcoholic beverages
- Spa treatments
- Diving and additional activities
- Personal expenses
- Valid for travel until 31 August 2022
Advertised rate applicable over low season from 01 May 2022 until 31 August 2022
Minimum-4 night stay
- For other dates, special rate of R5 260 per person, per night
- Higher room categories available, contact us
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Delight in the natural beauty surrounding the Resort, from the Indian Ocean to the East to the Maputo Elephant Reserve to the West. Experience a place so beautiful and so pure, quite unlike any other in all of Mozambique.
- Experience the taste of Mozambique through authentic cuisine with a signature White Pearl touch.
- The tranquil blue ocean, endless untouched beach and enchanting bush surroundings soon earned White Pearl Resorts the reputation of being the Pearl of the Indian Ocean.
Where to find Us
Children of all ages welcome