Lion Sands Tinga Lodge
From R20 145 pp/night
About the Lodge
The lodge’s exclusive accommodation is set on a high bank up from the Sabie River. Each Suite is extremely private with its own plunge pool and deck overlooking the water, that takes advantage of the view where you can often see wildlife passing through. From the Suites, elevated wooden pathways lead off to a spa sala and the main lodge – with its bar lounge, library, poolside and boma offering spaces to share good company or spend some quiet moments on your own.
Tinga Lodge is a sophisticated safari experience in nine waterside havens, capturing the romance of the pioneer era, in considerably more comfort.
In each Suite you'll find a king-sized bed, (with mosquito netting), air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, private lounge, and sumptuous bath and shower. The Tinga experience is a personal and private one for those looking for a true African escape.
Stepping out through your Suite’s glass sliding doors, your deck is for pool lounger safaris, dining experiences set up just for you, and al fresco showers under the stars. Indulge in the spoils beyond your bedroom in the spa sala, at the poolside, or wherever else you choose to put your feet up.
- Accommodation in Tinga Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger
- Specified inclusive safari activities
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport)
- Park fees: R 110 per adult per stay / R 55 per child per stay
- Conservation fees: R152 per person, per day
- Recovery & Rebuilding Levy: R115 per person per night (excludes children under 6 years of age)
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatment
Mid-Week Special (Sunday to Thursday) – bookable within 30 days of travel
Valid for travel until 19 December 2022
Weekend rate (Friday and Saturday) is R 6725 – bookable within 30 days of travel
- Minimum two-night stay
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking, balance due 30 days before travel
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Tinga Lodge has an air of relaxation, enhanced by natural décor and an open design extending out to generously furnished decks from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Sabie River.
- The lodge’s nine luxury Suites are built to afford complete privacy in a wilderness where you can watch the animals come down to the water from your pool and deck, as well as bed and bath.
- Adding to your sense of escape, spa treatments are offered in the open-air bush sala
Kruger National Park, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 6 years old are welcome at the lodge