Lion Sands Tinga Lodge
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve is one of those very special places in the world and if one of the best South African safari destinations for wildlife enthusiasts, photographers and bird watchers alike. Tinga Lodge offers you a sophisticated safari experience in nine waterside havens, capturing the romance of the pioneer era, in considerably more comfort.
About the Lodge
The lodge’s exclusive accommodations are set apart on a high bank up from the Sabie River. Your Suite feels definitely private with its own plunge pool and deck overlooking the water, and makes the most of a view that often sees wildlife passing through. From the Suites, elevated wooden pathways lead off to a spa sala and the main lodge – with its bar lounge, library, poolside and boma offering spaces to share good company or spend some quiet moments on your own.
Tinga Lodge is a sophisticated safari experience in nine waterside havens, capturing the romance of the pioneer era, in considerably more comfort.
In each Suite you'll find a king-sized bed, (with mosquito netting), air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, private lounge, and sumptuous bath and shower. The Tinga experience is a personal and private one for those looking for a true African escape.
Stepping out through your Suite’s glass sliding doors, your deck is for pool lounger safaris, dining experiences set up just for you, and al fresco showers under the stars. Indulge in the spoils beyond your bedroom in the spa sala, at the poolside, or wherever else you choose to put your feet up.
- Accommodation in Tinga Suite
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Game drive refreshments and snacks
- Two game drives daily with FGASA qualified ranger
- Specified inclusive safari activities
- Skukuza Airport transfers
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Value Add: Kruger day trip, picnic lunch/braai, craft beer/whiskey tasting & a bush walk per stay
- All flights and transfers (other than Skukuza Airport)
- Park fees: R 105 per adult, R52 per child, per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Conservation fees: R152 per person, per day
- Recovery & Rebuilding Levy: R115 per person per night (excludes children under 6 years of age)
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Spa treatment
Valid for travel from 11 June 2021 until 24 June 2021
- Minimum 4-night stay
- Father’s day Special!
- For midweek stays outside of the validity period, special rate of R5,490 per person, per night (until 31 August 2021)
- For weekend stays outside of the validity period, special rate of R6,490 per person, per night(until 31 August 2021)
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking, balance due 15 days before travel
WHY WE LIKE IT
- Tinga Lodge has an air of relaxation, enhanced by natural décor and an open design extending out to generously furnished decks from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Sabie River.
- The lodge’s nine luxury Suites are built to afford complete privacy in a wilderness where you can watch the animals come down to the water from your pool and deck, as well as bed and bath.
- Adding to your sense of escape, spa treatments are offered in the open-air bush sala
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 11 years old are welcome at the lodge