Becks Safari Camp
Becks Safari Lodge is a small, unashamedly exclusive, luxury safari lodge set in about 9,000 hectares of pristine African bush, in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve.
About the Lodge
Set in the Karongwe Private Game Reserve and overlooking the stunning Makhutswi River, this intimate location offers ten safari suites bordering the river as well as two family or couples-oriented suites looking onto a popular waterhole.
Outstanding views welcome guests to a unique lifestyle experience, combining luxe living with a deep appreciation for South Africa's natural terrains. Deeply connected with the location's unrivalled backdrop, each air-conditioned safari suite boasts a high-impact design scheme incorporating both contemporary, bold visuals and elements from nature.
Becks' main building on the other hand is a light and airy space overlooking the river bed and flood plains beyond. Ideal for interacting with fellow guests, it incorporates an impressive deck with excellent views of the surrounding bushveld. A 20-meter infinity pool helps to combat the warm summers, while an inside fireplace creates a cosy atmosphere for cooler evenings. And for group travellers and families, the outside fire pit provides an idyllic, distinctive way to wind-down the day.
The spacious interiors incorporate the unusual combination of steel and wood; while the unique peaked tin roofs create an auditory connection with the sounds of the bush.
- Accommodation in Luxury Safari Suite
- All meals, teas, coffees and snack
- Two daily safaris in open Land Rovers
- All beverages
- Reserve entrance fee of R195 per person, per night
- Airport and road transfers, including chartered flights landing at Hoedspruit Civil Air Base.
- Spa Treatments
- Additional activities
- Curio Shop Purchases
- Telephone expenses
- Travel until 31 December 2022
- Limited cell phone reception
- Mosquito Nets available in rooms
WHY WE LIKE IT
- A relaxing and elegant setting to enjoy a secluded escape from bustling everyday life.
- Tent-like accommodation offers a shady retreat situated on the river bank, Nestled in the African Bush.
- The lodge is set on the River Bed of The Makutsi River and in the beautiful Drakensberg escarpment, with close access to the Greater Kruger National Park.
- Karongwe Game Reserve is situated in a Low Malaria Area.
Karongwe Private Game Reserve, Greater Kruger Area, South Africa
Children from 12 years old are welcome and can enjoy a complimentary Little Paws Programme to keep them entertained and thrilled with the experience of Africa.