Londolozi Varty Camp
Located in the beautiful Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Varty camp is the heart and soul of Londolozi and celebrates the Varty family’s ongoing love for nature and the wild.
About the Lodge
This original camp is a tapestry of brick paths, dolerite rock walls, waterfalls and tangled vines echoing simple spaces with unencumbered river view backdrops. The tones of the camp reflect the owners’ almost 100-year love affair with this land and therefore place an emphasis on family and heritage.
Each of the 10 chalets has its own private swimming pool, outdoor shower and outdoor dining sala, framed by timber decks raised off the ground under the shade of an ancient riverine forest.
Many guest activities can be found within the surrounds of Varty Camp. These include the Guest Gym, Photographic Studio and Living Boutique as well as the restorative Healing House. The charming “original Sparta Camp” located in the heart of Varty Camp, represents generations of history which echoes a bygone era before Londolozi existed.
- Accommodation in standard chalet
- Full Breakfast
- Teas / coffees
- Local beverages
- Two game drives daily
- All flights and transfers
- Gate Entry fees: R 140 per person, per stay (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Vehicle fees: R210 per vehicle (to be paid at the gate, cash only)
- Conservation fees: R151.80 per person, per day
- Telephone calls
- Curio shop purchases
- Massage room treatment
- Valid for travel until 31 May 2021
Higher room categories available, please contact us
WHY DO WE LIKE IT
- Londolozi’s rich history is preserved and recorded in the original camp built in 1926
- The reserve is internationally recognised for its far-sighted and progressive management of land and wildlife rehabilitation as well as productive community involvement
- Londolozi is one of the original pioneering Private Game Reserves of the ecotourism industry in South Africa and an unashamedly family run, stand alone operation
Sabi Sand Game Reserve, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Children from 6 years old are welcome